Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February Special: Newborns

A couple of weeks ago, I had the most amazing opportunity to attend a workshop taught two of the country's best newborn photographers, Kelley Ryden and Tracy Raver. I've admired their work for quite some time, so I was extremely excited to meet them and learn from these amazing women. The experience was unbelievable! I came back full of new information and even more excited about working with newborns! So I've decided to run a special for the entire month of February. This isn't something I do often, so take advantage it!

{Newborn Special: The Details}

If you book a newborn session with me during the month of February - this is what you will receive:
  • $50 off your session fee
  • $50 print credit (this does counts toward the minimum print purchase)
  • 1 set of 24 custom birth announcements and envelopes
** Your baby must be due by the end of April 2009 & younger than 14 days by your session date in order to qualify for this special.

{Referral Discount}

I've also decided to offer a discount to anyone who refers a newborn session to me during the month of February. As my way of saying thank you, you will recieve a $75 print credit to at your next session.

4 comments:

KatBouska February 4, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

Darn. Right now is really a bad time for me not to be having a baby...I wish you had prepped me nine months ago. I totally would have gotten pregnant for this!

I DO know some preggos though...I'll hit them up!

Memory Lane February 5, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

Hi Alecia its "baby" Kat's little sister. She forwarded me this link, and actually this is PERFECT timing, my BFF is in the hospital about to be induced!! Im going to contact our group of friends and see if we want to go in on a session for her as a gift, or just let her know about the special I'll let you know!

Amber Filkins February 10, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

Beeeeeeeeeeautiful pictures, Alecia! I have SO many pregnant friends right now, I'll definitely forward your link to them. And for me in the future. Would've been a good idea to find out where you're located though?? Absolutely beautiful pictures.

Anonymous February 15, 2009 at 12:09 AM  

haha ditto what Mama Kat said about getting pregnant for this :) lol you need to advertise this 9 months in advance! :) Amazing work Alecia!

Categories

Archives

About This Blog

Up to date information about The Portrait Place - Photography by Alecia Silva.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP