Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Thank You!



I am completely booked for the 2008 Holiday Season. Thank you to all my wonderful clients! You are welcome to call me to put your name on a waiting list, should I have any cancellations.

**If you are interested in booking a session in December, I still have some availability, however I cannot guarantee you will have your pictures by Christmas.

I am still booking newborn sessions, so if you are currently pregnant and would like to schedule a session, please call me asap with your due date. This helps me book your newborn session on short notice after the birth of your baby! Thanks again!

1 comments:

KatBouska October 23, 2008 at 1:29 PM  

Wow that's awesome Alecia. I was thinking about booking something, but money is tight and my husband in cheap. Maybe another time...

ps You are GORGEOUS and I love the photog blog.

Categories

Archives

About This Blog

Up to date information about The Portrait Place - Photography by Alecia Silva.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP